Friday, July 18, 2008

My First Attempt at a Blog

Hello Everyone!



I decided that I would finally stop stalking other peoples blogs and create my own. At least now I feel as if I am up to date with society. I don't know if anyone will find what I have to say interesting, but we will give it a try for a little while.


I thought the best way to start would be just with an update on life. Jonathan and I will have been married two wonderful years on August 4th. I can't believe how the time has flown by. We have an amazing son Zachary who was born on January 10, 2008 and he is 6 months old now. God has blessed our family so much and we stand in awe of Him each and every day.


Currently Jonathan is working for Acxiom Corp. out of Conway and I am staying at home with Zachary. My sister and I teach dance at the Church most afternoons during the school year. I am incredibly blessed to get to spend my time doing the three things I love. 1) Spending time with my incredible husband, 2) Taking care of my baby, and 3) Teaching young girls to worship God with their bodies and their lives.




We have had a busy summer. So far we've already been on Vacation to Fort Smith, New Mexico, Fairfield Bay, Hot Springs, and Mountain Home and we are leaving next week for Destin, FL. Sometimes I feel as if my life consists of packing, unpacking, doing laundry, and re-packing :) I have enjoyied all the trips, but I will be glad to get back into a fall schedule.






I took some new pictures of Zachary the other day so I thought I would share those with you. These are of him in his new favorite toy "The Laundry Basket". If you haven't checked out Zach's blog then you can do that at http://zacharypictures.blogspot.com (I guess the true sign of being old is that your children are more ahead of the trend than you are)




This is the look I got when I walked in with the Camera.





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...I can't believe it's been two years. Time really has flown by! Hope things are going well...