Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Quick Update

Ok, well life has been crazy lately. Fall is in full swing. Zachary has started crawling up on his hands and knees finally and he pulls up on everything and will be walking soon. I cannot believe how big he has gotten. It's like he's matured into a little boy overnight and my baby is gone.





Here are two recent pictures of my little boy



















I have two close friends that are due in the next month and I am so excited for the arrival of their babies. I cannot wait to hold a newborn again. I know people always say children grow up so fast, but I don't think you can understand until you experience it yourself. I will keep you posted on the arrival of the little ones. Hopefully it won't be long.





God has really been speaking to me lately about being grateful for what he has given us, and offering a sacrifice of praise, so here are just a few of the many things that God has blessed me with:


- Good Health


- A wonderful Husband


- An Incredible Baby Boy


- A great church


- A great opportunity to serve Him


- A connection group that actually connects :)


- My husbands job, our house, and our many other material possessions


- Most of all I am thankful for the Saving Grace of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and I pray that some day Zachary will also come to know him as Lord and Savior.

No comments: