Monday, October 27, 2008

My Baby is Walking

Since he was like 2 weeks old, Zach insisted on standing on our laps rather than sitting. He's always on the move, and his favorite spot in the house is the living room where he can move around all of the couches. He's been starting to stand up on his own, but as soon as he realizes it he sits down because he was afraid of falling.

Then today... I went to pick Zach up after dance from his Grandmother Schisler's house only to find that my baby had started to walk and I missed it. He did however show off for his mommy and take a few steps (about 3). He then also showed off for Daddy when we got home and took several more steps. I also was able to get him walking on video, so as soon as I figure out how to transfer it to the computer I will try and upload a video. I can't believe my baby is starting to walk at 9 1/2 months!

Also, one last thing. I wanted to say congratulations to our friends Travis and Desty Ellis. They welcomed Kailyn Marie Ellis into this world this afternoon at 2:53pm, she weighed 7lbs. 7oz.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Yea! How fun!

Jennifer said...

I put the picture of you and Brody on my blog! I still can't believe your boy is walking!!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe he's walking! That's great.