Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's all a blur...

Wow! I know it's been a long time since I have updated the blog. I promise I am working to get better at this. Life always gets crazy this time of the year, and although that is not really an excuse I am just asking for a little grace.

I have recently come to the realization that life with Zach isn't going to slow down anytime soon. Actually I have found that the older he gets the faster he moves and the faster I have to react. :) I have also found that while I am learning to keep up with our new pace, my camera is still lagging behind. It seems every picture I take turns our blurry because Zachary decides to move before the picture can take. I think I need a new camera with a faster speed for Christmas. (hint, hint...) Here is one of my recent favorites, and a few blurry pics to illustrate my point.











1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Zachary is so stinkin' cute! I miss seeing him on Monday nights. This has just been a crazy busy time for us.