Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I think this picture sums up our weekend. :)

We had a great thanksgiving! Jonathan's family came in town for Thanksgiving lunch and we had Thanksgiving dinner with my family that evening. Thursday morning was the first day Zach didn't run a fever over a 100, so we were especially grateful for that. However, our nap schedule was a little off due to the festivities as you can see by this picture from Saturday night.

We took Zach to see the lights at Silver Dollar City on Saturday. He LOVED the moving tree, and the parade. We got lots of pictures, but we've been in a computer transition around here so I don't have a way to get them on my new computer just yet. I will update the pictures as soon as I can.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: