Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Under the Weather

This has been a strange week around the Schisler house. I finished up dance classes last week so I haven't been at the church at all since Sunday night (You would understand how amazing this is if you realized that I typically visit the church about twice a day). I also haven't had my typical turbo kick class so we have spent a lot of time at home recently.

I mentioned in my last post that Zachary had been running a fever this weekend. Well, I took him to the doctor on Monday morning because his fever had gotten up to 103 and was still high even after he had tylenol. The doctor said his ears, throat, chest, nose, and everything else was clear so they decided it must be a stomach virus. I don't know how long a stomach virus is supposed to last, but as of this morning we are going on our 5th day of a fever over 100. I'm starting to wonder if there is something more going on. Please keep Zachary in your prayers. He's been a real trooper but you can tell he doesn't feel well at all.

I am hoping he will recover quickly, He loves to eat and his appitite hasn't been normal lately. I was so excited about his first thanksgiving, but now I don't know if he'll eat much of it at all.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'll be praying for y'all. I hope Zachary can enjoy his first Thanksgiving!

Katie said...

So sorry to hear this! Hope he gets on the mend QUICKLY!