Monday, February 23, 2009

Do you think about what you eat?


I heard on Good Morning America a few weeks ago (Maybe even months now) that the best way to loose weight is to write down everything you eat. Now I am not trying to loose weight, but I did get selected for a research study that requires me to track what I am eating. (You can read more about the study here

I have to tell you I have never been so aware of what I am eating. Zach just left to go to my Mom's house, and I was cooking and I thought "Oh I need a snack", then I thought.... but I will have to record it.... So I didn't eat a snack. :) I don't know if it would work if you were trying to loose weight or not, but it might be worth a shot. Ha, I might even loose 5 lbs. before the study is over :)

Just some food for thought...

No comments: