Thursday, August 21, 2008

Almost Crawling

Yesterday morning we decided to give Zachary a haircut. He hasn't been feeling well, and he's just been wanting to lay around and be held. We decided to take the opportunity and use the lack of movement to our advantage. He didn't need much cut off just a little trim in the front and around the ears. Jonathan took on the role of barber and here is our end result.

This is the view from the front:
















Here is the top view. I can't believe how thick his hair has gotten.















What you see him playing with is his new favorite toy. He's decided that he likes anything electronic (i.e. remotes, computers, keyboards, cell phones) and I have decided that a calculator looks a lot like a remote and he can't tell the difference. I have this blue calculator that I got recently and I decided to give it to him one day instead of the remote (After he pressed some buttons and I couldn't figure out how to work the TV) He loves it! I know he's going to be a math genius some day just like his dad :) Ha! how funny is that. When was the last time you saw a 7 month old playing with a calculator?

CRAWLING:
So, yesterday we saw Zachary actually "move forward" when he tried to crawl. He's been rolling over and reaching for stuff but yesterday was the first time he actually went anywhere. Today he moved almost 2 feet so I think our days of Zach staying in one place are almost over.

Here is Zach crawling for the first time















Here is what happens when he gets tired

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I cannot believe he is trying to crawl! Give it a few more weeks and he will be all over the place! His hair is so blonde. I still can't get over it!