Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bedtimes & Busy Schedules

Ok, I think we are on a good path to a schedule. Zach is starting to go to bed about 8:00 and sleep till 7:30 or 8:00 in the mornings. I have been trying to be disciplined about his feedings and nap times during the day and I think it's helping, but I am not a disciplined person so this is stretching me.

We have been looking at all we have to do during the fall semester and my schedule is starting to fill up. I am hoping to start a fitness class at the church as well as a Bible Study so we will just have to see how busy life gets. I am ready for Zach to start playing with other kid's his age. I think he needs to learn how to share :) he's so used to having everything that he wants, that he's a little spoiled. Hopefully he will have a little more time in the nursery this fall and he will get used to the idea of sharing his toys.

Recently I have decided that I like the idea of using coupons and rebates to save money. I do the usual clipping coupons from the Sunday paper, but I have also started looking online for deals, and signing up for email newsletters to receive coupons. Here's a great deal that I got from Gymboree today. They are having a 30% off sale on Thursday, and if you spend $50.00 then you get $25.00 off a $50.00 purchase. :) I love sales! I think the link below should work, if not email me and I will forward it to you.

Deal of the Week:
http://recp.rm05.net/servlet/MailView?m=1175148&r=Nzk3MDg5MjY0MgS2&j=MTIxNTU1MjQ1IAS2&mt=1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh girl...I'm just like you! Justin and I were watching a news special about this lady who uses coupons and watchesa sales and bought her entire groceries for $12...she saved hundreds of dollars. She's my new inspiration!

Katie said...

I'm liking those bedtime hours. Your blog is so cute!

Zach has been going down at 7, then waking up at 4:45 for a bottle and then sleeping until 7. Not too bad!